Proteus is a Virtual System Modelling and circuit simulation application. The suite combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. Proteus also has the ability to simulate the interaction between software running on a microcontroller and any analog or digital electronics connected to it. It simulates Input / Output ports, interrupts, timers, USARTs and all other peripherals present on each supported processor.
This is not the full Proteus software, it is a demo version. The Limitations of the demonstration version are as follows:
- You cannot print any Schematics, Bill of Materials or Layouts.
- You cannot save your work.
- You cannot simulate your own microcontroller designs.
You can however write your own software programs to run on the existing sample design suite for evaluation purposes. It is not time limited!
Proteus is a free trial software published in the Math & Scientific Tools list of programs, part of Business.
This Math & Scientific Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 23 November, 2023. Proteus is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Proteus is Proteus. The latest version released by its developer is 8.12. This version was rated by 1310 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.1.
The download we have available for Proteus has a file size of . Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2017-02-28 and was downloaded 1011575 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Proteus as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Proteus on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Proteus is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.